Wow! Just read my dearest Huiling's blog on the NEW SHOES. I've put on mine!! How about you?? Well, I'm really excited today for a couple of reasons.
Firstly, I've got 3 friends coming for service this week!! More than just bringing them to boost the attendance, I'm excited because I know they'll be blessed by the Word of God. One of them promised to come after the school exams but kept disappointing me, but thank God she's coming tomorrow!! One promised Huiling to come every once a month and she's coming for this Sun 9am service. Another one was my student. Or rather my LITTLE friend in school. I didn't teach her, but she's been a great help to me during my 1st year in school. I owe my ACES day 2003 success to her! She did the PA system for me and got helpers to help me. I'm forever grateful to her. Ever since I know her, it's been in my heart to want to reach out to her. I've invited her once and was sorry that it caused her to quarrel with her mum. This time I muster my courage to ask her again and she agreed! I'm over the moon! I'm gonna pray that she'll understand the Word and she'll enjoy the service and the companions of my new CG members. By the way, in case you are wondering why is she my LITTLE friend, she's young but TALLER than me. So, she's not that LITTLE afterall. Haha!
Secondly, I went for Rev Dr John Avanzini's service today! It was really awesome!! It was something that requires time to think about and absorb. However, my spirit caught the Word faster than my brain did! Dr John talked about Jehovah Jireh! Do you know that this wasn't the name of God?! It's the name of the place where we know and we know that our God will provide! It's the place where we received God's promises! The place of victory is actually where I KNOW I have it and not during the time of manifestation. And we all got to make up our mind that God's promises are for us! They are for me and YOU too! Dr John also talked abt being God's steward. I'm really convicted in my heart to be a good steward of God's money whenI get my pay. All my money belongs to God. How can I squander them away unnecessarily?! I'm gonna spend His money wisely from today onwards.
Thirdly, talking about spending money wisely, I just made a new pair of spectacles. It's gonna make me look a little more mature. I guess that's something rather good for me! Haha! Finally I'm not going to look like a 16 year old gal. Don't be mistaken! I don't mind looking young, but I don't want to look like a 16-year-old-easy-to-bully person. Haha! Those who were present at my aunt's shop actually agree that this pair of spectacles suits me well. I shall wear it to church one of these days when I get it.
Fourthly, I'm excited to announce: I'm getting my pay in a few hours' time!!!!! And I'm excited to tithe my salary to my Father!!! I think this is the 1st time in my life that I'm so excited about tithing. I've really caught the Word deep in my heart! Thank God for the wonderful Word brought forth by Dr John.
Lastly, I just want to end by saying it's time to read God's Word again. I'll get new revelations and share again tomorrow. God says He'll provide FRESH manna EVERYDAY. Thank God for His revelations!!
No comments:
Post a Comment